Thursday 31 May 2012

CD 14 - Temp dip

Had a great sleep last night, I think I slept all night.  Got up went to the bathroom, actually remembered to pee in a cup to take my OPK this morning, but forgot to take my temp.  So I went back to take my temp and it was 96.6.  I woke up to a cold house, so I was kind of expecting a low temp.  Did not think it would be that low though, even after I got u walked to the bathroom and back it was still that low?

I have not had any EWCM yet this cycle, but I checked my CP last night before BD and I am pretty sure it was high medium/soft and open.  It wasn't as soft as it has been in the past but it was close.  Maybe I am ovulating today but I am not sure.  I will have to wait a few days to tell.

On another note, I have been thinking about starting a new blog.  A Pregnancy/Baby wish list blog.  There are a few things I have found online or seen in the mall and thought to myself, I am going to buy that when I am pregnant.  I do not want to forget anything so I thought I would start a blog about it and see if anyone else has used them, heard of them, and their opinions.  Here is the first thing that will be on my list:


A bando that goes over your jeans if you can't button them up, lol.  I think it's great, I want one now! 

2 comments:

  1. Bando... I had one and TBH was more use after pregnancy to support my core in recovery. Riding up was a bit of an issue and then the the open buttons/zip etc dug into my skin. Also not much a fan of the belly belt either. I do think it also depends on your shape during pregnancy. Nothing beats plain old maternity pants IMO. Get a couple good pairs and they will last all pregnancy and then for a few weeks afterwards as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used a hair tye with my son because I didn't want to admit that I was gaining weight - haha. But Fitness Fiend is right, maternity pants, as SEXY as they are (haha) are the best for support and comfort - why don't you start a Pinterest board with your wants? Then you can keep links & what not without building a whole new blog - thats what I am doing! :) Just a thought - if you do, let me know and I'll follow your boards! :)

    www.pinterest.com/eggmeetsperm <---My Pinterst for all things Baby/Bump/TTC etc.

    ReplyDelete