Monday 28 May 2012

Preseed Not Working For Us, and Ovulating Early?

Today is CD 11 and according to our SMEP schedule we should have BD last night, but I was studying for my exam all night and was too tired when I finally went to bed.  Since it was only CD 10 last night I figured we still had a few days until I ovulated anyways.  When I woke up this morning, I took my temp right away and it was 96.8, which is my usual temp right before ovulation.  I was so upset when I realized that I might have missed our chance this month, even though we BD on CD 8.  So DH and I decided to quickly BD before my 9am exam lol.  He is a morning person, and I am a night person, but apparently sperm count is higher in the morning?  I decided to give the Preseed another chance, I used a smaller amount than last time, no bigger than a pea.  DH was not enjoying the BDing, it felt too wet to him (and was taking forever) sorry for the TMI.  I am honestly no longer a fan of Preseed and will not be using it again.

It is now 9pm on CD 11 and I have been having some pains in my right side on and off for about an hour.    I typically ovulate on CD 17, and I always have EWCM before ovulation.  So far this cycle I have not had any EWCM.  So again, I am not sure what is going on with my body.  I do feel a little more relaxed this cycle knowing that DH is here and we can actually BD around my fertile period.  I did take an OPK this morning, and it was negative.  This cycle is going by fast... looking forward to seeing if the cycle never ends :)

Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, that was kinda the trouble we had with pre-seed. DH just couldn't finish fullstop. We've still got the rest of the box sitting in the drawer. LOL.

    I don't think you're ovulating. OPK negative, cervix isn't fertile, no EWCM... doesn't add up to fertility right now. The pains are probably just a gearing up thing. Maybe. Physically my body is a minefield. Probably shouldn't be giving advice about that. LOL. Anyway, keep hitting the sack. It will come. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. preseed

    ReplyDelete