Thursday 17 May 2012

CD 33 / 13 DPO **Update**

AF still not here!  I definitely ovulated on CD 20 (the day DH got home).  Here's a summary of my last two cycles:

Last cycle: 28 days, ovulated CD 17 with a luteal phase of 11 days
Cycle before last: 31 days, ovulated CD 17 with a luteal phase of 14 days

AF should be here tomorrow based on my ovulation day and luteal phase. This cycle feels so long. Oh and my temp went up .1 today to 97.5.  Which is still above my coverline (97.4).  I have been having the weirdest dreams the past few days.  In my dreams I get up and take my temp and go back to bed, and keep repeating that pattern throughout the night.  I am bad for hitting the snooze botton on the alarm so now I keep feeling like I have already taken my temp but really haven't, or have I?  I think it was a dream...

******UPDATE*****  So about 5 minutes after I posted this, I went to the bathroom and had a tiny light brown/redish spot on my panties :(  Sorry TMI.  When I wiped there was nothing and I checked my cervix and nothing.  So I guess this is the beginning of AF, I will find out in a few hours for sure.   :(

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that the witch has arrived. BUT I have a good feeling for you this cycle. With your hubby home, you will get to make a good go at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may not be AF, it could be impantation if you ovulated later than you think....trying to stay optimistic here! If AF does show up, just think of it as another cycle and another change to start over the process! :) Best of luck - Fingers crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete