Friday 4 May 2012

CD 20 - PM. Cramps!

Well its about 10:40pm, DH is almost on his last flight until he finally makes it home. The last 20 minutes or so I have been having on and off cramps, which I am pretty sure is ovulation pains.  Feels the same as what i felt the last 2 cycles around ovulation anyways.  So do the pains mean that I am ovulating now? So tonight will be the first time we try Preseed as well.  I hope it works well, I am a little confused with the whole process but I will try it anyways.

Baby dust to everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Ovulation pain can come before, during or after. It's not the most reliable sign. Looking at your chart, can pretty well predict that FF will mark you as having ovulated today. Your cervix indicates that you're still very fertile so I think your timing will be perfect. :-) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete