Thursday 3 May 2012

CD 19 - PM

Its around 9pm CD 19, and I still have not felt my usual ovulation pains.  My last 2 cycles I have felt sharp cramp like pains during ovulation, but nothing so far.  Just before lunch today i did start to feel dizzy at work, and that continued for the rest of the day.  After work I stopped by at Wendy's and got a chicken burger and fries, and a pop... and a chocolate frosty :) After eating all that I did feel better.  Then I had a hot bath.  I know hot baths are not good for people TTC, but I just needed one it is so relaxing.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you just need a bath - that was me yesterday! I never feel ovulation cramps, I cramp like those 5 fertile days just on & off, its really odd. & I am soo jealous! I would LOVE some Wendy's right now - I'm in love with their baken potatoes! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete