Sunday 13 May 2012

9DPO BFN

I bought 2 FRER last night and used one today with FMU, and BFN.  My lower back is so sore this morning.  I am sitting on the couch with the laptop watching tv, and I feel uncomfortable sitting here.  There was no line whatsoever on the FRER, either it's still early or I messed up my ovulation day.  Still not giving up until AF is here, but I cant help but lose a little hope after a BFN at 9DPO.  I will use the other test on wednesday (12DPO) if AF doesn't show up before that.

Also my cervix this morning was so high that I almost couldn't reach it, still firm though.

4 comments:

  1. Try and hold out for a few more days, hang in there, your bfp could be just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9DPO is still early to test, give it until AT LEAST 12 DPO to retest - GL Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9DPO is sooo early. Seriously. Most people would get a negative at 9DPO. With my last, I got a postive at 11DPO and it was so freaking faint it was ridiculous. 12DPO will give you a better picture. If you're still a BFN, then you are very much able to be disappointed. Until then you are totally in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in the same boat - tested last night, BFN. Hopefully it was just too early! Keep your head up :)

    ReplyDelete