Monday 14 May 2012

CD 30, 10 DPO

So here is what I was thinking of today.  My last cycle was 28 days, and the cycle before that was 31 days.  So AF should be arriving any day.  My luteal phase is between around 12 days.  I really do think that I ovulated late this cycle (CD 20).  If I ovulated on CD 17 as per my normal pattern, my luteal phase would be over now and AF would have been here by now.  But she is no where close.  My lower back is still sore and my hips and back are itchy.  I hate waiting, I just want to POAS again lol.

Yesterday was Mother's day, and I went for dinner with my mom, my sister, gramma, aunt and her sister and their mom.  I was the only non mother :( and it was sure pointed out as well.  I really hope that yesterday was my last mother's day as a non mom.

2 more days until I take another test, if the witch stays away that is.

1 comment:

  1. I reckon your in with a good shot! Your chart looks good and I'd be wondering if that dip at 5DPO is an implant! FX! :-D

    ReplyDelete