Wednesday 16 May 2012

12DPO

So I went to the bathroom every hour at work checking to see if AF showed up... and nothing.  I checked my cervix after work, and it is high and firm, and no red/brown in my CM at all.   I have been having the pulling pains in my right side still, but no AF cramps yet.  If it wasn't for my low temps today and yesterday I would be a little excited right now.  But I'm pretty sure my thermometer sucks so ya never know.  I also have not ben sleeping at night the last week or so.  I get up every few hours. I am looking forward to tomorrows temp and see if AF shows up.

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck! & Lots of Baby Dust!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you!! Sticky baby dust!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been stalking your chart. Hope for an update soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete