Friday 11 May 2012

Temps are stressing me out

Today is 7DPO, and my temp is 97.7.  My last 2 cycles I have had temps around 98 the whole two weeks almost.  But this cycle they are all over the place after ovulation.  I am sure to take it at the same time everyday and I do enter it into my cell phone FF app right away.  The only thingI can think of is that I have not ben sleeping well this week.  I toss and turn all night.  Would that not make my temp go higher? I did some research on low temps after ovulation and some people take progesterone to help with it.  I may do some more research this weekend.  The only symptom i seem to be having is increased appetite and very tired due to not being able to sleep at night.  I am happy it's Friday and I can try to sleep in the next 2 days.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could help with interpreting your chart. I don't have any experience with it yet so can't offer any helpful advice. I'm sure next cycle I'll be in the same boat as you are in now, trying to figure out what it all means. Try not to stress too much though - plan a nice weekend with your husband and keep busy. That's my plan for this weekend too, try to keep my mind off of things. Sticky baby dust to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something looks askew on your chart... if those temps stay that low I'd almost be inclined to say that you haven't ovulated properly. Having said that, really hard to draw any conclusions until the cycle has played out. Not worth stressing about it just yet, see how things go. :-)

    ReplyDelete