Tuesday 15 May 2012

11DPO Temp dip :(

I have no cramps this morning but when I woke up my temp was down to 97.5 which is below the coverline.  So I am now expecting AF to show up sometime today or first thing tomorrow.  I had a weird night last night while sleeping.   DH decided to turn the AC on for the first time this year so I went to bed freezing, and slept with my normal duvet didn't add another blanket or anything.  Around 2am I woke up sweating, I got up and splashed cold water on my face then back to bed.  That doesn't happen to often. I am always cold when I am home.  So now that I am pretty sure that AF is sitting at my door step ready for her visit, it is time to start planning our next cycle.  This will be our first TTC cycle that we will actually be planning and scheduling BD time, lol.  DH will be home for this whole cycle.  I have about 25 IC ovulation test strips and the preseed.  This cycle we will try the SMEP thing, and preseed as well.  I am still a little confused with the whole preseed stuff, what if we use too much?

I am excited to start our first good TTC cycle.  I might also try to drink green tea everyday.  When my temp dipped today I gave in and had a normal coffee this morning (not my decaf that I have been drinking).  Man was it ever good!   Well Im off for the day to try to kill the witch and stop her from visiting me for the rest of the year.  I can still try right?

7 comments:

  1. Haha - love you "Kill the witch" idea - awesome idea! It could possibly be an implantation dip? Or have you alread had one of those? I've heard to use less preseed than the recommended dosage because it will be like a slip n slide otherwise.... :-S We are going to try the SMEP cycle as well when we start next cycle too - just think....we could be pregnant together next cycle! Eeek....so exciting!! :) Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont even know if I really need the preseed, but I have ready so many positive things about it that I need to try it lol.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you are armed and ready to start! I had never heard of SMEP, had to google that one! Is there actually a Plan that is suggested or do you just make up your own?

    I hope we ALL get pregnant asap lol.

    Is green tea actually supposed to help with fertility? I haven't found any good research to support it, maybe I haven't looked hard enough... It is pretty high in caffeine so I haven't been drinking it at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy that Megan posted about SMEPing on her blog, she explained it so well. For the green tea, I have spent a lot of time reading about what people did differently the cycle that they got their BFP and green tea was mentioned a few times. I am still planing on doing some more research about the green tea though. The caffeine thing has me worried now, thanks for the reminder. I am pretty well willing to try anything lol.

      Delete
  3. hello, i just started Following your blog and i just started blogging myself ( as of 2 days ago lol). i am looking forward to following your journey . Hoping for you, me and all of us trying that we get our BFP's soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Martine, i will start to follow your blog too. Hopefully we will all soon move on from the TTC blogs to the Pregnant blogs.

      Delete
  4. Go a conservative dose for pre-seed. That stuff is SLIPPERY. We stopped using it because DH basically couldn't finish no matter how little we used. Having said that, I don't really believe in the stuff anyway as we conceived when I didn't even have EWCM last time.

    I've got green tea capsules that I've taking cause they are left over from when I was a lot more hard core with my fitness stuff. I'm not really sure they have made any difference but some women find that it helps with the quantity and quality of EWCM. Wouldn't be too stressed about the caffeine content unless you are getting jittery from it.

    You can also try EPO (Evening primrose oil) capsules and take a few of them up to ovulation to help with EWCM. Not supposed to take it after ovulation but I don't quite remember the reason for this.

    Okay kinda yapping on cause I am assuming that it why you wanted the green tea? LOL

    ReplyDelete