Friday 1 June 2012

CD15 - Still no Positive OPK

Temp went down again today to 96.3.  I went through my past charts and I have never had a temp this low before.  My OPK is still negative though.  I forgot to take the OPK on CD 12 and 13, is it posible that I missed the surge.  We are doing the SMEPing this cycle but since I haven't had a positive OPK yet when should we start BDing for 3 days straight?  I am thinking we should start the 3 days in a row today even though the OPK was negative.  The other weird thing is that I usually have some sort of line on my OPK, but the ones from this week, the lines have been so faint that I can barely see it.  Here's is a pic of my chart:


Anyone else think I am ovulating today even though no EWCM... oh, I forgot to add that my CP last night was high soft open!  I am worried that if I am ovulating now I had no EWCM and isn't that bad?  Sperm can only survive for a few days in good CM right?  How long can they live in dry/creamy CM? I wish I didn't have to work today so we can BD lol.  I am nervous now that there are no sperm there when the egg is released. 

Any ideas??

3 comments:

  1. I don't have much adivice for you (sorry!) except that I am pregnant with my second baby and I have NEVER had EWCM. And trust me, I checked!!! I had to go by CP each time...

    So, just wanted to give you a little hope that you can still get pregnant even if you can't find the EWCM.

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It does give me hope about the lack of EWCM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I high, soft and open cervix is a great sign that you are fertile and getting close to ovulation. Had a look at your other post with OPKs and they are all very negative but I'd say you are getting close. Prior to having DS, my OPKs were dead blank until literally the day before my surge. My series would look like: blank, blank, blank, faint line, POSITIVE, faint line, blank. Things have changed now and I get a little bit more of a lead up. Everyone is different. Some ladies have a really short sharp LH surge and if they don't POAS at literally the right time of day, they don't get a positve ever. I'd say keep testing and see what happens.

    As for the lack of EWCM... Again, not a huge big deal. On Clomid my CM never graduated past watery and we conceived just fine like that without Preseed. Sometimes there is CM in there but you've literally gotta squeeze it out of your cervix. I know I get the bulk of mine before ovulation and then only bits around ovulation. Then it starts coming out again after ovulation as my cervix closes up.

    Just keep doing what you're doing. Remember that ovulation is confirmed by a sustained thermal shift. You haven't had any indication of that yet and it sounds like you're just coming into your fertile period now. :-)

    ReplyDelete