Saturday 5 May 2012

CD 21 or 1/2 DPO

Temp went up this morning to 98.5, big rise today.  I have been having on and off cramps all morning.  As well, cervix is now firm, closed and not as high as it was yesterday.  I really hope we made it just in time.  FF has not confirmed ovulation yet, but I think I am now in the TWW.  When i checked my cervix i noticed that there is something at the opening of my cervix, i noticed it a few weeks ago but thought nothing of it.  But now I am curious as to what it could be.  It doesn't feel like a bump, but more like the tip of a pen sticking out of the opening of my cervix.  Is that normal? 

3 comments:

  1. All over red rover! Sounds like you got yourself sorted pretty well though so you're in with a shot for sure! FF will put your cross hairs on in another two days. It requires three high temps before it makes the call.

    Are we talking around the edges of the opening or in the middle??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is right on the edge of the opening

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that you made it just in time, hopefully this will be it. It only takes once.
    I did read somewhere a few months ago that some people have little nodule on the cervix, but they are very normal and absolutely harmless. Try not to worry too much.

    ReplyDelete