Thursday 7 June 2012

FF Confirmed Ovulation. 3DPO

My temp this morning was 97.8, and FF confirmed my ovulation day as CD 18.  CD 18 was the day I had my first positive OPK.  I am not sure that I ovulated that day because of my low temps afterwards.


I think that I ovulated on CD 19, but I am no expert on these charts.  I have had a headache for the past 2 days now.  I am happy that we are finally in the 2WW, the last week has gone by so slow.  My doctors appointment (pap) is in a few hours and I am nervous lol.  I really hope that everything is good.

5 comments:

  1. I hope everything goes good for you today as well! Looks like you BD enough to have your bases covered this cycle! FF gives me a headache, too - haha, I just don't understand it. This whole process is stressfull - Why can't it happen like our parents told us? "Have sex once and BOOM you're pregnant! So don't even think about it or you might get knocked up." <---exact quote from my mom when I was 16. lol Wouldn't that be nice! :) Good luck today and in this cycle! ::BABY DUST::

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you got your bases covered perfectly with the BD!! I hope this is your cycle!! I wouldn't be surprised if your headache is from the crazy weather here the last couple of days. Hopefully it will start to subside soon! Good luck at your appointment!! Baby dust!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I am re-reading my comment and all those exclamation points make me sound like a cheerleader. lol...

      Delete
  3. Yeah, think I'm leaning more towards CD19 myself but you're fine either way! Good luck chickie! :-) Let us know how your appt goes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck at your appointment, you're cycle is looking great

    ReplyDelete