Tuesday 5 June 2012

Finally have a Doctor! Apt Tomorrow

I have been on a waiting list for a doctor for a few years, and tonight, out of the blue... I get a phone call from a Doctor's office here in town saying they have an opening!  I am going to their office tomorrow for a setup meeting and create a profile and stuff.  I am so excited to finally have a doctor.  And the timing is perfect!  Part of me is saying holy shit I am supposed to be ovulating today, and maybe this is a sign that the EGG MET THE SPERM today! lol

I am excited to have a checkup it has been years since my last pap test.  Which I know is bad, but I really hate them.  I hope I get a clean bill of health.  I also recently found out that midwifes are covered under OHIP here in Ontario.  I will be signing up with one as soon as I get the BPF.  I had a horrible day today which all started with a decaf coffee.  Had a headache at work all afternoon.  Came home and went to bed to take a nap before my 9:45 baseball game, then woke up to the phone call from the Doctor.  Now I am in a great mood :)

As for my TTC cycle, not much to update.  Still have not had a temp spike, but OPK was just as dark today as it was yesterday.  I just want to ovulate and be in the 2WW now.

3 comments:

  1. A doctors office can cold call to tell you they are opening?! Bizarre. Everything is so different over there. But sounds like it was just the news you wanted to have! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news! I think it would be really great for you to talk to your Doctor and let them know that you have started your family planning journey! They can really help you figure out how to TTC & get that Egg! {if you haven't already!} I my Doc's appt on June 28th!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome news. It's so great to have a doctor who knows your history and takes an interest in your health, especially if you have long term health issues or need someone to talk to about things like TTC. Hope your appointment goes well and you actually like the doctor! :)

    ReplyDelete