Wednesday 6 June 2012

Pap Test While Ovulating?

So I had my Doctor's meeting today.  I am all set up as a new patient.  I am going back tomorrow morning for a pap test.  Here is the problem... is it true that you should not have sex the night before a pap test?  We are BDing tonight to stay on track with our schedule.  My temp didn't spike this morning so I haven't ovulated yet, but what if it's tomorrow, and the doctor is ... well doing the pap test.  Should I cancel the appointment and reschedule is for next week?  I checked online but like always mixed opinions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard anything either way but now I am curious as to which would be the best, did you ask your Doctore today? DId you let her/him know that you were trying to make a baby and that you could be ovulating? I have never been told to not have sex the day before you get a pap...so I can not say yes or no. I'd ask your Dr tomorrow and know for sure, for in the future, then let me know! :) Haha

    ReplyDelete