Wednesday 21 March 2012

Weight Loss

Well TTC cycle one ended with a BFN.  Cycle #2 is a break for us since DH is out of the country.  Since we are taking a break from TTC this cycle, I cant get my mind of baby stuff.  I am not pregnant yet when I was at Zellers the the other day I was looking at baby clothes.  They are all so cute.  I should start saving up now.  Anyways since school work is not keeping my mind of of babies, I need to do something.  So I decided to try a weight loss.  I currently weight 163 a of today.  I would love to lose 10 pounds before getting pregnant and putting it all back on, lol.  I use a website and iphone app called MyFitnessPal to track all of my food and calories and it is very simple to use.  You can scan bar codes and it puts it in your food diary.  It's pretty neat.  During the week, I play volleyball 2 nights a week and will be playing soccer soon 2 nights a week when volleyball stops.  There is also a workout Wii game that I love, it's called Gold's Gym Cardio Workout.  Its a boxing workout.  I love it, its a full body workout.  We also have a treadmill and cross trainer in our house so I really have no excuse not to work out, lol.  I am hoping to loose 5 pounds a month if I really stay focussed and watch my eating and continuing to workout.

So my question is, how much can I workout when I do become pregnant?  How much weight will I gain?  Should I try to loose more than 10 pounds?  So many questions, and so much research to do.  Ahh I'm back to baby mind again.  Everything I talk about leads to that.  6-7 more weeks until we can try again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment