Saturday 3 March 2012

CD17 - Up Early

It's 4:30 am (on a Saturday) and I am wide awake.  Last night I could not sleep on my back, my lower back hurts so much.  I am starting to notice that my stomach is hard now as well.  I am about 6 feet tall and 160 pounds, so I can usually poke the fat on my belly, but now when I poke it it seems hard.  I noticed this last night.  I am having so many mixed feelings about this week, my moods are up and down. I am so tempted to go and buy a hpt, but I know it is still early.  I will try to wait another week.  The test strips that I ordered online should be in this week.  I also did a little more research about the first opks that I bought and used, since I thought they were cheap ones.  Apparently the Life Brand opk that I bought are one of the most sensitive tests.  Not sure exactly what that means, if it can detect a positive early or if it has less chance of a false positive.  7 more days until I can poas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment