Wednesday 14 March 2012

11dpo early wake up

So I tried all night to hold my pee so that this morning I could poas, but no, went pee early. About an hour later I started to feel really hungry, my stomach was getting sore. I tried to just sleep thru it, but I couldn't so I went and gabbed a yogurt and went back to bed. 10 mins later... Still hungry. So I had a big glass of chocolate milk, and then couldn't get back to bed to I turned the iPad on and started googling hpt. I am trying to learn more about evap lines. And looking at very faint lines on hot to see if I see what other people see. Then I decided to come and here and do a quick post. So hubby has been gone now for 2.5 weeks. Time is going by fast. And my school work... Well that's starting to collect dust :( lol. I just want to know if I'm pregnant or not, is that too much to ask for? Lol. I still have another 2 hours until my alarm goes off, which is temp time, but I don't think I will record my temp on FF for today since I have been up and drinking. Guess I will go look at more hpt pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment