Sunday 18 March 2012

Such a weird Cycle!

For as long as I can remember, during my period I eat all day everyday during my period.  A big bag of multigrain tostitos chips and cranberry juice is what I always crave during my period.  Along with any other kind of junk food we have in the house.  I also live close to a convenience store, so treats are just a quick walk away.  But this time... not hungry at all.  I think that TTC and the stress of it has completely changed my normal cycles.  I usually gain a few pounds during my period due to eating alot of bad food and lack of energy to work out.  I should have started TTC a few years ago lol.  I am curious to see how the rest of this cycle goes.

As well, I started spotting Thursday night, but it only got heavier today, so I am using today as CD1, not sure if that is correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment