Friday 9 March 2012

6DPO - Temp rise, stuffy nose

I have been pretty good at taking my temp first thing in the morning for the last week and a bit.  The last 3 days, my temp (after ovulation) has been exactly 98.0, this morning it was 98.5.  So of course I have been googling that lol.  Mixed opinions about it.  Still trying not to get my hopes up as we only BD'd 7-8 days before ovulation, but I cant help but think that I am that one in a million that will get pregnant with 7day old sperm.  I did take a hpt this morning (I know, I know... too early) BFN.  I just couldn't wait.  Oh and I used one last night too... shortly after I posted on here saying that I would wait lol.  I am going to run out of test strips soon lol.   Also today and yesterday I have had a runny nose.  The TWW is toooo slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment