Thursday 15 March 2012

12 DPO - spotting?

My period isn't due for 3 or 4 days, and earlier today I was feeling wet down there (like AF showed without warning)... and nothing at all.  Tonight when I was checking my cervix, and it seems a little lower then before, and soft.  As well, I had a little bit of blood in my CM, kind of bright in colour.  Not sure if AF really is coming or now.  Usually I can tell when AF is coming, like the night before or even a few hours before.  But off and on this week I have been feeling like she is coming and still not here, even though she is not due for a few more days.  Ah! I dont know what to think anymore.

On another note, someone on BabyandBump posted a link for fetal heart rate monitors. Price range between $40-$100 for the monitor.  They can hear the rate rate as early as 8 weeks.  I had one selected and proceeded to the checkout, then decided I should wait until I get a BFP.  But I still really want to get one.  I will probably order it on the weekend anyways, lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment