Tuesday 27 March 2012

Blue veins are making me crazy & BFN

So I am CD 10 now, and the blue veins are increasing.  They now connect from my boobs to my armpit and all the way down my side and around under my belly/lower abdomen area.   And a few going from my boobs down the front of my belly.  Just a few on the front though.  The place where I have them the most is my lower back.  Clear as day all over the place on my lower back.  I am starting to wonder if this is a side effect of the prenatal vitamins?

Took a clear blue digital yesterday after work, since I almost through up at work, i was curious, and it said Non pregnant.  After taking so many a few weeks ago, you would think that I would be fine and used to it. But seeing the words "Non Pregnant" come up after a few minutes made my heart sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment