Saturday 21 April 2012

CD7

Today is CD 7, DH is due home hopefully in 8-9 days.  That would make him here for CD 16ish and I am due to ovulate CD 14-16.  Cutting it close that's for sure.  As soon as his plane lands I will be speeding home to BD! lol  Would be nice if we can catch the egg this cycle.  I am really hoping that ovulation is delayed tis month by 1 or 2 days.  I wanted to finish my school work before I got pregnant, and I only have 5 courses left and I am done.  So I am excited about that.  Would be nice to enjoy a whole year off for maternity leave and not have to worry about school so I can focus on the baby.  I am still taking the prenatal pills, no longer feel sick all the time. I think that my body just had to get used to them.  The blue veins are still all over the place all the time.  Thats my only update, it has been a pretty boring last few months.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Hope you catch that egg this month ;-)

    Cheers - Megan
    EggMeetSperm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete