Friday 27 April 2012

CD 13 - No Ovulation yet :)

Today is CD 13, and took my temp this morning still low (around 97.5) which is normal for me before ovulation. CM is now creamy, but still not EWCM which is a great sign.  After I put in my temp, FF moved my predicted fertile and ovulation days back a few days! :)  May 3 (day DH is home) is now a part of the predicted ovulation days! I am so excited.  I am going to try not to stress out the next few days to screw it up at all.  I have to write an exam in about 2 hours that I have not studied for yet, so I might get stressed a little when I write the test, lol.

2 comments:

  1. Great news!! Only gotta hold a few more days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful news! You're almost there - you can do this! Have a great feeling - Lots & Lots of Sticky Baby Dust!!!

    ReplyDelete