Sunday 29 April 2012

CD 15 - NO EWCM

Well I have had a rough last couple of days.  Emotions are all over the place.  It started 2 days ago.  I totally bombed my exam, then work was crazy busy, then freaked out on DH for something stupid.  My temp went up yesterday (CD 14) then back down a bit this morning.  Still no EWCM though.  No ovulation pain yet either.  I went back and checked my last 2 cycles, and I always had EWCM 2 days before ovulation.  So I am thinking this is a good sign.  If I start to get EWCM even tomorrow, it usually lasts 2 days, then 2 days after that I will ovulate, which will work out fine.

DH home in 4 more days :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank goodness its Sunday and the beginning of a new week!! :) Hoping everything works out for you & Yay for DH being home in just 4 short days!! Hopes & cheers for some baby making ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cycle- buddy, it's good that you have not seen EWCM yet because then you may have a chance to ovulate when hubby is around, I bet you're so excited, fingers crossed that the timing works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just found your blog while looking for other ladies TTC right now. I just started a blog of my own - Life Under Construction - http://www.constructionoflife.blogspot.ca/.

    Wishing you luck and baby dust when your hubby gets home!!

    ReplyDelete