Sunday 26 February 2012

TWW

So I dropped by husband off at the airport 2 days ago :( and now I am jut sitting here waiting  and praying that we did all we could to get a BFP in a few weeks.  I do not think I ovulated yet, so hoping that I ovulate either today or tomorrow.  Not too sure if BDing 3 days before I ovulate will be to late or still good.  Still going to wait it out and test though because you never know.  I am doing research about ovulation now, signs and symptoms and I am paying more attention to my body now.  New to checking the position of my cervix.  Mixed reviews online about if it works or not.  I have checked a few times, confused each time.  Also continuing to use the OPK tests, after thinking that I had a positive a few days ago, 3 more tests yesterday.  Around 9am, the line (First Response OKP) was getting darker, after the prior test went lighter, and now getting darker does that mean a second LH serge? Is that posible?  So i took another test around 2pm (Drugstore brand) and it was close to positive.  Later that day I went to a charity dinner called Night on the Town in our Gown, yes wedding gown.  300 ladies no men, other than the 2 male MCs wearing a dress lol.  Dinner and dance.  Most of the ladies, wore their own wedding dresses, some dresses were over 20 years old.  It was neat to see all of the different styles.  It was fun to get out of the house and not be constantly doing baby research.  I did not drink anything but water.  I never drink nor do I smoke (hubby doesn't either).  Anyways... when I got home from the party I took another OPK(first response) test, and the test strip was so light, hardly able to see it.  So my question is, if I did have a second positive 2 days later, how short or long can a serge last?  If anyone is reading this I would love some feedback, the internet is full of different opinions.  I am not giving up hope yet.  I will take another test in a few hours and I hope that the line is very light.  :)  On another note, I stopped watching my normal TV shows  the last week all I have been watching is baby shows :) .
Have a great day fellow TTCers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment