Tuesday 21 February 2012

Bump in the road

Today is CD 6, and we just found out that my husband is heading back to work (overseas for a few months) in 3 or 4 days.  He will be leaving on CD 9 or 10, there is still a chance at conceiving this month, and we are hoping that we will be successful.  If not it will be a long next few months, until Marc is back home.  A lot of blogs mention not to stress out or over think it.  Both are hard to avoid.  I have been doing so much research and reading a lot of blogs, looking at baby names, it is almost like an addiction.  I am about halfway through the What to Expect Before You're Expecting book, and I am learning a lot.  My husband is learning a lot as well.  As I learn something new and interesting, I always share it with him.  I am blessed that my husband cares enough to want to learn with me.  I will miss him when he leaves, but hopefully I will have a little surprise for him when he comes home in a few months.

~I love you Marc~

No comments:

Post a Comment