Sunday 26 February 2012

Still no signs of Ovulation

CD 11 and still no signs of ovulation.  The little swimmers are going on 48 hours now :( almost too late.  I have read a few blogs with women saying they got pregnant after having sex even up to 5 days prior to ovulation, most of which resulted in girls (the others didn't say the sex of the baby).  If I do not see any signs on ovulation by tuesday at the latest, I think my chances this month are over :(
The main things that I am paying close attention to now is my CM, as well as ovary pain.  Although I do not recall ever having pain that was not during my actual period (cramps) over the years.  As for the CM, that is all new to me.  I have noticed it before but never really knew too much about it or pay any attention to when in my cycle it happened.  I wish I had, it would make things easier now lol.

Since I am slightly feeling like this is not our month for a BPF, I went ahead and ordered a 50-pack of ovulation test strips and some pregnancy test strips.  As well I ordered Preseed.  I have read many success stories using the preseed, so I ordered it to give it a try in a few months (May) when my husband is back from work.  For my next cycle, I am going to try to start charting everything, to get a better understanding of my body and my cycles.  This way I will be better prepared for our next TTC cycle.

Still praying that we get a BFP in 19 days (and counting)  :)  

ILU & IMU Marc xo

No comments:

Post a Comment