Friday 24 February 2012

New OPK

On my second OPK last night was darker than the first that was about 6 hours earlier.  Which is a good sign as that means that I will be ovulating soon.  But for some reason I just do not think that the test was accurate.  My cycles are usually around 30 days, but can go from 28-35 days even longer.  The last 4 or 5 cycles have been pretty close to 30 days.  All the research that I have done says that I should ovulate around CD 14.  Since I am only at CD 9 today, part of me wanted to believe that the OPK tests from yesterday were accurate because I would love to get pregnant this cycle (today being the last day we can BD) , but I also don't think its possible to get a positive LH surge this early, so I dont want to get my hopes up.  Today we bought a different brand of OPK, the First Response tests.  Used one of the new tests around 2pm today showed a negative for sure, the pink line was so light.  Now I am doing research reading other TTC blogs to see if anyone else with a 30 day cycle ovulate early as well.  I would be really happy if I can find some success stories that are similar to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment