Saturday 1 September 2012

Midwife!! 15 weeks

Today I got a call from a midwife that I have been on a waiting list for over 2 months! A spot opened up and I now have a midwife. :) I am so happy And relieved to have a midwife now. I have an appointment with her next thursday.

Okay, so I am now 15 weeks and the morning sickness seems to have gone down a little. I still get nauseous some mornings and after dinner. Dinner is still a challenge I can't eat much. I have not been working out or even walking at all in the last few weeks. I did order a few prenatal yoga DVD on line today. I also have a hard time sleeping at night this week.

Also today we announced our pregnancy on Facebook. We added the picture below (or above I'm on my cell and not sure where the pic goes).

1 comment:

  1. Love that Shirt! How did everyone take it on Facebook? Hopefully lots & lots of Congrats & Excitement :) Glad to hear you got into your Midwife!

    ReplyDelete