Wednesday 1 August 2012

10 weeks

This is just a quick update. I have not been feeling well at all the last few weeks. Eating is the biggest challenge so far. Well keeping it settled is the challenging part. No cravings but a lot of food really turn me off now. I have to eat very small meals that is the trick for me. My meals are pretty much peanut butter English muffin for breakfast and cherios for a snack. PB&J sandwich for lunch and some crackers in the afternoon snack. Supper is cheese and crackers or mashed potatoes mixed with sweet potatoes. I stick with the same foods pretty much thinking maybe my body will get used to them and stop throwing it up.
I had my first parental this week all that happened was a pap test. That was it.
My weight went down since my last appointment down 2 pounds.

Still no heart rate or ultrasound and my next appointment is not until September 17. I am really stressing out about this pregnancy with my appointments being so far apart.

Well that's all for now I am so tired and ready for bed

Oh and my husband is coming home this weekend and I am so excited to see him.

2 comments:

  1. Thats really strange that you are waiting another 6 weeks before your next appointment, I think I would request an ultrasound just to make sure everything is ok and to put your heart at ease, they should let you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would drive me nuts having the appts so far apart. The Midwives here wont even see you for the first time until 10 weeks...seems so far away!

    I hope your nausea starts to get better

    ReplyDelete